Delight your tastebuds by sampling some French delicacies with this Reims Champagne Tasting Tour, one of the leading Gallic cities in the production of high-quality sparkling wines.
Reims Champagne Tasting Tour
We'll meet at 10 am at the Trésors de Champagne wine cellar, located at 2 rue Olivier Métra. From this central point in Rheims, we'll head to the famous district of Boulingrin.
In this distinguished district of Reims, we'll visit one of its popular champagne shops, which will vary according to the season. In one of these wine tourism centres, we'll learn all the secrets of the sparkling drinks produced in the Grand Est region of France, one of the most important production and export areas in the world!
We'll move from theory to practice as we enjoy tasting 3 French champagnes. The staff at the centre will help us appreciate all the nuances. It's a true ritual, starting with the way the drink is served in the glass until the moment when we have to wait for the bubbles to burst on our palate.
In addition, to pair these 3 types of sparkling wines, we'll also have a selection of typical French aperitifs. As we'll learn, some foods combine better than others with champagne.
Finally, at 12 pm we'll conclude this experience at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 17 years old|
Children between 10 and 17 years oldUS$ 41.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 3 French champagnes (only for those over 18).
Tasting of typical aperitifs.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Vinoteca Trésor de Champagne