Taste delicious French treats including champagne, biscuit rose, cheeses and many other traditional products from the Champagne region with this Reims Food Tour.
Reims Food Tour
At 10 am, we'll meet in front of Reims' train station to travel by minibus to the city's historical centre.
Our first stop will be at a typical French brasserie, where we'll have a coffee while admiring the art deco décor of the premises. We'll continue the tour of Reims to the Gothic façade of Notre-Dame cathedral, the former coronation site of the French kings. In fact, Reims is also known as the "cité des sacres", the "city of coronations".
The next stop will be a traditional biscuit shop. Here we'll sample the famous Reims pink biscuits, a delicious and spongy pink biscuit that will delight your tastebuds. This sweet is so popular that even several historical figures such as Charles X of France, Leopold II of Belgium and several Russian Tsars confessed in their time to have succumbed to the irresistible charm of this tasty delicacy.
After tasting the delicious biscuits roses, we'll go to a wine bar in Reims to taste different kinds of French champagnes. We'll also pair these sparkling wines with a selection of local cheeses and sausages - an aperitif in the purest French style! So all that remains to be said is, bon appétit!
Finally, we'll return in the minibus to Reims train station, arriving at 1:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 12 and 17 years old||Children under 10|
Children between 12 and 17 years oldUS$ 41.90
Children under 10not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
9 food tastings.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Reims train station