This full-day combo walking-tour is the best way to discover two of Rome’s most impressive areas. Discover several of the city’s most fascinating attractions in just six hours.
Explore some of Rome’s most-visited sights led by an expert guide and walk straight into the Vatican Museums, Colosseum, Roman Forum and the Palatine with priority access.
Follow the knowledgeable guide on a captivating tour around the Vatican City and discover three of its most unique treasures:
- Vatican Museums.
- Sistine Chapel.
- St Peter's Basilica.
The dress code to enter St Peter’s Basilica is quite strict. Men and women must have their shoulders and knees covered. It is preferable for men to wear long trousers.
After visiting the Vatican City, you’ll have time to eat at your own leisure and then meet your guide in the afternoon to continue the visit. The afternoon tour's itinerary is the same as the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine guided tour. You’ll visit the following landmarks:
- Roman Forum
- Palatine Hill
- St Peter’s Basilica has a very strict dress code. Women and men must cover their shoulders and must wear shorts or skirts that cover their knees.
- Please note that St Peter’s Basilica can close without prior notice. If this should happen on the day of your visit, you will have more time to explore other parts included in the guided tour.
- Every Wednesday, you will visit the Vatican Library instead of St Peter's Basilica.
- You must make your own way to the Colosseum in the afternoon. The tour does not include transportation.
- Between October 28, 2018 and December 31, 2018 the visit to the Palatine Hill will be replaced with an external explanation from the Capitoline Hill.
|Adults||Children 3-7 years old|
|English speaking guided tour||
English speaking guided tour
Children 3-7 years oldUS$ 80.5
The tour is exclusively in English.
Full day tour with priority access to the Vatican Museums, St Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Expert English speaking guide.
Individual headsets during the tour.
Free time between the visits.
19% discount on the official ticket price.
Climbing up St Peter's Basilica's dome.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Piazza Risorgimento, in front of Café L'Ottagono