Discover picturesque cobblestone streets, stunning views, and ancient city walls, when you take this trip to Vejer de la Frontera and Medina Sidonia from San Fernando.
Vejer and Medina Sidonia Trip
We will meet up at the Communication Monument in San Fernando at 9:15 am before boarding the bus that will take us to Medina Sidonia. Once there, you will have free time to explore the Andalusian city at your leisure. There are 3000 years worth of fascinating history waiting to be discovered.
Later, we'll head to Vejer de la Frontera, where our first stop will be the Plaza de España square, which was originally built to host bullfights. Nowadays, a fountain is the central focus piece of this landmark. The colorful tiles and the gushing water make it a must-see.
You will see the historic town walls, which are two meters thick. You will also spot the three towers that crown the wall: Torre del Mayorazgo, Torre de San Juan, and Torre de la Corredera. We will also cross some of its arches, such as the Arco del Sur and the Arco de Sancho IV.
We will be back in San Fernando around 3:15 p.m.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old.|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 28.20
Children under 4 years old.Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Fernando local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).