The Athens Museum Pass offers access to the best musuems in the Greek capital, saving you time and money. Make the most of your trip to this incredible ancient city!
Athens Museum Pass
The top ten unmissable museums and attractions included on the Athens Pass are:
- The Acropolis
- Museum of Greek Culture
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Acropolis Museum
- Museum of Classic Art
- Athens War Museum
- Frissiras Museum
- Ghika Gallery
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Museum of Islamic Art
- Museum of Illusions
The individual entrance fees for each of these museums and attractions are already more than the price of the Athens Museum Pass, but it also gives you additional access to a panoramic bus tour of Athens, the Hellenic Motor Museum and the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum.
Tickets for the Acropolis can be picked up at bus stop number 6 at the Acropolis, or in the offices of Athanasiou Diakou, 26 - open from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
How does it work?
Your Athens Museum Pass is valid from the time of first use. From this moment, you will be able to use it for the next three consecutive days. The pass permits one-time access to each attraction.
Skip the line
As well as free entry, you'll get skip the line access at many of the included attractions.
Children under 4 years old
The children's Athens Museum Pass is intended for children aged between 4 and 12 years old. The majority of attractions offer free entry for children under 4 years old. We recommend consulting the individual websites of the attractions for more information.
24 hours after making your purchase and within 10 days before the start date, you'll be able to activate your card by entering your reservation number on this website.
Alternatively, you can pick up the physical card from the following places in Athens:
- Key Tours at 26 Athanasiou Diakou.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old|
|Athens Museum Pass||
Athens Museum Pass
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 32.60
3 day Athens Museum Pass.
Entrance to 15 attractions in Athens.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Athens).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (it varies according to every attraction included).