Discover the cultural heritage of Jerez de la Frontera on this tour from Chiclana. What's more, you'll enjoy a unique Andalusian horse show!
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
Having picked you up from your selected meeting point in Chiclana de la Frontera, we'll head north towards Jerez de la Frontera, a city with an important cultural heritage. After about a 40 minute drive, we'll reach our destination and begin a panoramic tour of the modern area of Jerez.
We'll then delve into the historic centre of the Andalusian city to admire some of its most important monuments, like Plaza Arenal and the imposing Jerez Cathedral, a mixture of Gothic, Baroque and Neoclassical architectural styles.
Towards the middle of the day, we'll head to the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, where we'll watch "How the Andalusian Horses Dance", an impressive show that mixes elegant equestrian dance with Spanish music.
At the end of the day, we'll return to Chiclana de la Frontera.
Pick up points
When making your reservation, you'll have to select one of the following pick up points:
- Bus stop in Calle la Barrosa, in front of Hotel Riu RIU: 8:15 am.
- Bus stop in Calle Almircar Barca in front of the Hotel Royal Alandaluz: 8:20 am.
- Bus stop at Av Octavio Augusto, in front of Complejo Hipotels: 8:22 am.
- Bus stop at Av Octavio Augusto, next to Hotel Vicci Costa Golf: 8:25 am.
- Bus stop at Vivero Infraplant in Camino de Fuente Amarga: 8:30 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
5 hours - 6 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Visit of the exterior of the monuments mentioned.
Entrance to the show: How the Andalusian horses dance.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chiclana de la Frontera local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).