Lose yourself in the enchanting whitewashed towns of Andalusia on this day trip to picturesque Vejer and Medina Sidonia from Chiclana de la Frontera.
Vejer & Medina Sidonia Tour
At 9:35 am, we'll meet at El Fontanal in Chiclana de la Frontera, ready to set off by bus to Medina Sidonia. After a 30 minute drive, we'll reach this historic Andalusian town, and you'll have free time to explore its charming whitewashed streets at your leisure.
After making the most of our time in Medina Sidonia, we'll continue onwards to Vejer de la Frontera. Perched on a hilltop, surrounded by an old fortified wall and perfectly preserved, this is considered one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
Walking around the labyrinthine streets of Vejer de la Frontera and admiring its typical houses and courtyards, we'll bear witness to the fusion of Arab and Christian culture and architecture. Discover the central Plaza de España in the heart of the town and the impressive Medieval city walls.
Between 3 pm and 3:30 pm, we'll drop you back off in Chiclana de la Frontera.
Pick up point
Bus stop at El Fontanal Sports Complex, Avenida del Velódromo: 9:35 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 28.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chiclana de la Frontera local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
El Fontanal Sports Complex.