Florence is too beautiful to miss a thing! Climb on board a Segway, and pass through the most emblematic points in the Tuscan capital, having fun in total comfort!
Segway Tour of Florence
Meet your guide in Via Cavour for a 10-minute lesson on how to safely ride your Segway, and then climb on ready to explore Florence in the most comfortable way!
Your tour will begin admiring the Palazzo Médici Riccardi, an impressive Renaissance-style building from which the Medici rules the Grand Duchy of Tuscany during the Middle Ages. From there, you'll head to the Piazza del Duomo, the very heart of the beautiful city centre and home to the iconic Florence Cathedral. This artistic and architectural gem will leave you in awe of its striking belltower, giant dome, ornamental façade and the Baptistery, where the famous Gates of Paradise are located.
Next up is the Piazza San Lorenzo, where you'll be left speechless by the enormous Basilica of the same name. Do you know why the historic church looks unfinished? Your guide will reveal all on the day of your Segway tour!
Continue onwards to the Piazza della Repubblica, the largest city square, before putting your Segway skills to the test exploring the emblematic Piazza della Signoria. Admire the Palazzo Vecchio, the current city hall, and the Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air sculpture gallery of antique and Renaissance art.
You'll then head to the River Arno to see the magnificent Ponte Vecchio, one of the most important symbols of Florence, known for its beauty, history and luxury jewellery shops.
The Segway Tour of Florence will come to an end in the Piazza Santa Croce, home to a church which happens to be the burial place of historic figures like Michelangelo, Galileo and Machiavelli.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 14 nor pregnant women.
- To take part in this activity, you must weigh between 40 kg and 120 kg (88 pounds to 265 pounds).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|1 Hour Segway Tour||
1 Hour Segway Tour
Per PersonUS$ 59.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Segway and helmet rental.
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Via Cavour, 36.