Discover Sintra, one of the most magical places in Portugal. You'll be amazed by the Regaleira Palace, the Natural Park and the area's sweet treats. An unmissable trip!
Departing from Largo de Camões first thing in the morning, you'll set off to Sintra. This gem of nature is located just 30 minutes from Lisbon city centre, and its combination of unique monuments and mountainous scenery won't fail to impress you.
Right in Sintra's historical centre you'll find one of the most visited sites in Portugal: the Quinta da Regaleira Park. Classified as a World Heritage Site, the park is located in a large estate including a small lake, a greenhouse, a dizzingly deep well and even a chapel. During your visit to the stunning Regaleira Palace, you'll uncover the secrets of its hidden symbolism relating to alchemy and Freemasonry. You'll explore the various rooms of the palace, visit its library and climb the impressive octagonal tower.
Your next stop will be the Sintra National Palace. Here, you'll find yet another designated World Heritage Site, silhouetted by its tall white chimneys. After getting to know the palace in more detail, you'll get back on the road to Lisbon.
Students must show a student card as proof.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Children between 13 and 7 years oldUS$ 5.90
Children under 7 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide throughout the entire tour.
Entrance to the Quinta da Regaleira Park.
Public transport ticket (5 euros per person).
Entrance to Sintra National Palace.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Praça Luís de Camões