Hop on a Segway and discover Madrid in a unique and exciting way. Ride through the city’s most renowned squares and streets for up to 2 hours.
Madrid Segway Tour
Choose one of our four guided-segway tours (of either 1-hour and 15-minutes or 2-hours). Admire Madrid's iconic symbols and most famous monuments while you learn about the city's history accompanied by a professional English-speaking guide.
On this tour we'll discover the Madrid de los Austrias: Madrid's oldest neighbourhood surrounding the Palacio Real and the Almudena Cathedral
Then it's on through Plaza de Oriente and the Palacio Real, until we reach the Jardines de Sabatini. And on board your segway you'll peass alongside the Teatro Real and Plaza de Isabel II, the last stop on the tour
En este tour recorreremos la zona más castiza de Madrid. Comenzaremos en la Plaza de la Villa, donde se ubicaba el antiguo Ayuntamiento de la ciudad, y continuaremos por el Mercado de San Miguel y la Plaza Mayor, dos de los lugares más populares de la capital.
This tour epxlores the most typical side of Madrid, beginning in Plaza de la Villa, where the old Tow hall can be found, we'll continue around the Mercado de San Miguel and Plaza Mayor - two of the most popular attractions in the capital.
Then it's along Calle Cuchilleros, which transports us to the Madrid of the Asturias, the most stunning part of the city, containing Palacio Real, los Jardines de Sabatini, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Theatre.
The tour begins in the most historic part of the city, representing Madrid de los Austrias: Palacio Real, los Jardines de Sabatini, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Theatre.
Then over the second hour it's on to the hidden side of Madrid most tourists don't see: Puente de Segovia, Huerta viewpoint, Campo del Moro gardens and Plaza de Ramales.
La ruta de 3 horas en segway por Madrid es la más completa, perfecta para obtener una visión más amplia de Madrid. Recorreremos todos los monumentos del Madrid de los Austrias (Palacio Real, Teatro Real, Catedral de la Almudena y Jardines de Sabatini), así como la zona más castiza (Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor y Plaza de la Villa).
The most complete tour, perfect for a total view of Madrid! We'll explore all the monuments of Madrid de los Austrias (Palacio Real, los Jardines de Sabatini, Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Theatre) and the area containing Mercado de San Miguel, Plaza Mayor, and the old town hall.
Then it's on to lesser-known sights: Puente de Segovia, Huerta viewpoint, Campo del Moro gardens and Plaza de Ramales. A complete tour!
When making your reservation, please take into account that the 3 hour tour only takes place at 12 midday and 4 pm.
You must way at least 30 kg to ride the segway,
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per person|
|1 hour tour||
|1.5 hour tour||
|3 hour tour||
1 hour tour
Price per personUS$ 29.10
1.5 hour tour
Price per personUS$ 40.80
Price per personUS$ 52.50
3 hour tour
Price per personUS$ 68.80
1 hour - 3 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Segway, safety helmet and all the necessary equipment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What if the weather is bad?
A - If the weather means that the activity cannot go ahead due to health and safety reasons, it will be cancelled and you will be given a full reimbursement.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Calle de Santiago 18