Enjoy a pleasant afternoon in Malaga with this bike ride along the Guadalhorce River.
Ebike Tour Guadalhorce River
After meeting at the port of Malaga, we'll set off on a bike ride towards the Guadalhorce river, to the west of Malaga.
On our bike ride across this beautiful landscape, you'll pass lagoons, the river bank and the sandy area that borders with the sea. Throughout the ride, you'll also be able to admire the incredible variety of plants and wildlife in the area.
After a short rest, we'll cycle back to the starting point, where the activity will end.
Electric bicycles are also available for children between the ages of 5 and 12. Children under the age of 5 must be in a child's seat on the back of an adult's bike.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5|
Children under 5Free
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Electric bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Muelle 1 Shopping Centre, Malaga Port