Don't miss out on the must-see majestic mountain range with this Sierra Nevada Day Trip. Discover the most beautiful mountain areas in south-eastern Andalusia.
Sierra Nevada Day Trip
We'll depart from Malaga towards the nearby province of Granada, where the majestic Sierra Nevada, awaits us.
On arrival, we'll enjoy a guided hike around Sierra Nevada. During the hike we'll have the opportunity to take in the outstanding views of some of the incredible heights, such as the Mulhacén and Veleta peaks. From here, we'll also see the snow that falls on the mountain tops at almost 2,500 meters of altitude, even during the summer!
While on the walking tour will learn more about the fauna and flora that reside in the area, declared a Biosphere Reserve due to its high environmental value. The area is also a popular setting for series, films and adverts.
To finish off we'll descend to the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, where you'll have a few minutes of free time to relax and enjoy the breathtaking views. Then we'll make our way back to the centre of Granada.
- A good level of fitness is required to take part in this tour, as there will be a moderate hike.
- It isn't recommended for children under 10 years old to participate on this tour.
- If you prefer you can participate in the same activity but departing from Granada.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 50.90
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Transport in a climatised vehicle.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (8:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pasillo de Santa Isabel, 7.