Get to know the real Corleone on this excursion from Palermo. Take in stunning landscapes & discover the fascinating history of the Sicilian Anti-mafia!
Corleone Day Trip
At 8 am on the morning of the tour, we'll meet at Piazza Giulio Cesare near Palermo Centrale station. From there, we'll start on our way to Corleone for a one-of-a-kind tour of the city.
Once we arrive, we'll explore the city nestled in rocky terrain, enjoying the beautiful mountain landscapes along the way. Your guide will tell you all about the history of the local peasant movement and the illustrious personalities of the Anti-mafia, such as Placido Rizzotto and Bernadino Verro.
You'll also visit Laboratorio della Legalità ('Laboratory of Legality'), a museum dedicated to Judge Paolo Borsellino and his police escorts, who were killed by the mafia in the early 90s.
On display in the museum are dozens of works painted by Sicilian artist Gaetano Porcasi, illustrating some of the most dramatic moments in the history of the Anti-mafia movement.
After eight hours of exploring the unique history of Corleone, the tour will return to Palermo.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English and other language.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Laboratorio della Legalità museum.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity helps vulnerable groups.
- The activity helps to promote peace.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Piazza Giulio Cesare, in front of Palermo Centrale Station.