Enjoy an adventure around Macao beach when you take our fantastic bike tour. You will ride through the mountains and countryside of Punta Cana in a fun-packed day.
Bicycle Tour of Macao
After picking you up from your hotel in Punta Cana between 8 am and 8:30 am, we will drive to Macao beach. There, we get on our bikes and start our brilliant tour of this beautiful area of the Dominican Republic.
For the next three hours, we will travel along some 11 miles of trails, with stunning views of the coast of Punta Cana and the surrounding mountains. This is a great combination of tourism and sport. We will make several stops to take pictures and enjoy some tasty fresh fruit.
We will head deep into the countryside of Macao until we reach the small town of El Salado. Here you will discover first hand, the way of life for rural Dominicans.
Heading down a narrow path, we will arrive once more at Macao beach, where we will get off the bikes. Then we will drive you back to your hotel, arriving at 12 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 75
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car, minibus, or bus, depending on the group size.
Bike and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.