Cross the bay of San Francisco on board a ferry to Sausalito, a beautiful city on the Californian coast with great treasures to discover. Don't miss it!
San Francisco-Sausalito Route
When you reserve with us you will receive a ticket for the ferry that connects San Francisco with the city of Sausalito in only half an hour. The boat, which departs from Pier 39, has facilities including toilets, a café and observation decks offering beautiful views of the bay.
By clicking on the following link, you can view all the departure and arrival times. If you would like a return trip, please purchase two tickets per passenger:
What to see in Sausalito?
In the Californian city there are plenty of activities to do:
- Discover the floating homes next to the port.
- Visit Vista Point to enjoy the views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Go shopping along the promenade.
- Try the delicious fresh fish in one of the many restaurants with views across the bay of San Francisco.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 year olds|
Children from 5 to 11 year oldsUS$ 7.50
Ferry ticket between San Francisco and Sausalito
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Post Street, 478.