Get in touch with nature, admire beautiful monasteries and enjoy an active day out on this bike ride through the magnificent Sintra-Cascais Natural Park.
Sintra-Cascais Natural Park Bike Tour
After picking you up from your hotel in Sintra at 9 am, we'll set off by minibus to the Blue Lagoon, located just 20 minutes away. As soon as we arrive we'll hop on our bikes and begin the adventure!
During this medium to advanced level bike ride, we'll explore the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park to enjoy its lush nature and pleasant trails. We'll ride past oaks, maples, eucalyptus and many other tree species.
First, we'll head to the Quinta do Pisão, a farm where, if we're lucky, we'll get to see incredible local wildlife such as grey herons, common buzzards and foxes!
Afterwards, we'll admire the Mula River and visit the Convento dos Capuchos. We'll marvel at the exterior of this magnificent Franciscan monastery that dates back to the 16th century before heading to the Peninha Sanctuary. From here, we'll enjoy a spectacular view of the Portuguese coast - it'll take your breath away!
At the end of the bike ride we'll make our way back to the Blue Lagoon and take the minibus back to the starting point, arriving by around 12 pm.
- The minimum height to participate in the activity is 1.5 metres (4 ft 9 inches).
- Children under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 54.60
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Bike and helmet.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).