Discover the secrets of the Bulgarian capital with this unique night tour around Sofia. Explore the historic streets under the moonlight and enjoy a dinner and folk show.
We will collect you from your hotel before heading towards the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the largest orthodox basilica in Bulgaria and one of the iconic symbols of the city. From here we begin our guided walking tour around the centre of Sofia.
The route will take us to some of the most iconic monuments in the capital. We will see buildings such as the Saint Sofia church, the Parliament, Church of St. Nicolas and the Imperial Palace. You will also pass the monument dedicated to Alexander II for having liberated Bulgaria from the Ottoman occupation.
After having learnt more about the local customs and traditions in Sofia, we will head to one of the most famous restaurants in the city, to taste a menu of typical Bulgarian recipes.
Once in the venue, we will treat our palate to three delicious dishes while enjoying a folk show, which includes a traditional ‘Hora’ dance. Finally, we will take you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
1 personUS$ 112.20
2 peopleUS$ 153.60
3 peopleUS$ 212.70
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 455
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 709.10
5 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
3 course meal.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 17 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).