Embark on a tour of the Sorrento countryside and discover its historical lemon growing history. You'll learn all about the properties of this product, and try the famous limoncello: Delicious!
The tour meets at 4:30 pm in Tasso square in the centre of the city, from where our lemon tour of Sorrento begins. Over two and a half hours, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Italian city, passing through trails flanked by lemon groves. Picture perfect!
After our walk, we'll arrive at a local farm to learn about the production and use of lemons in this area of Italy. And you'll be able to quench your thirst with a deserved homemade, refreshing lemonade.
Before hitting the road back to Sorrento, we'll try local produce, including olive oil and limoncello - helping us to understand the local cuisine and its intimate links with lemon cultivation.
The tour then finishes around 8 pm.
To take this tour, good physical condition and comfortable clothing are recommended, as it includes a total of two and a half hours walking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Per PersonUS$ 48.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of local products.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.