It's the 19th century, a dark night shrouded in mystery, and a terrible murder has taken place in Venice. Solve the clues of the crime on this murder mystery game around the City of Canals.
Murder Mystery in a Venetian Palace
The neighbours say they heard strange noises last night. Very unusual for the quiet streets along the canals. There are no mobile phones to record the event. It's the 1850s, and everyone's talking about the spine-chilling murder in Venice... your task is to solve this mysterious death that no one is able to explain. Start in Campo San Stefano and make your way into the surprisingly sordid depths of Venice!
How did it happen? What evidence has been found? Are there any witnesses who can clarify what took place? To find the answers to these questions, you'll follow your guide, who will give you a map of clues related to the mysterious murder. Now is the time to investigate: you'll need your wits about you to work out the different challenges, tests and puzzles involved in the game.
Your guide will lead you to an ancient Venetian palace, a secretive setting where you'll continue investigating the surprise clues and evidence found around each corner. But watch your back! No one is who they seem... just like in Cluedo, or in an Agatha Christie novel, anyone could be the murderer.
Following the clues and instructions, your activity will come to an end after you've solved the mystery... or will it?!
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- The use of electronic devices like tablets, mobile phones, cameras or video-recording material are not permitted during this activity.
- For reasons of intellectual property, it is forbidden to reveal clues, or any other information that may help solve the challenge, to third parties.
This activity is a game: the crime scenes, clues, characters, events and information involved are not real; they are props, actors and settings used to create a made-up hypothetical murder that could have taken place in 19th century Venice.
Number of participants
This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. There is also a maximum group size of 10 people per murder mystery game.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 62.20
2 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English and Spanish speaking monitor.
Maps, scenery and props to resolve the mysteries of the game.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Venice local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Campo Santo Stefano.