If you are looking for an original escapade with your friends around the streets of Madrid, sign up for the beer bike tour, the best way to combine music, fun and drinks.
What to expect from this activity
After gathering at the meeting point, we climb aboard this unique four-wheeled vehicle and start our tour of the streets of Madrid with music and a lot of drink to accompany us.
Along the 45-minute journey, you will be pedalling with the help of the driver while enjoying the most famous locations of the Spanish capital.
This style of bike, which is normally used for stag parties or other types of celebrations, was made popular in the Netherlands at the start of the 1990s and today is known all around the world.
- This activity is only suitable for over 18s.
- Each vehicle has 8 33cl cans of beer, sangria, or soft drink: whichever you prefer.
- If you would like to add more drinks, please contact us.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people|
|Beer bike ride||
Beer bike ride
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 109.30
55 minute tour on a beer bike.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.