Las Rozas Village is one of the most famous high-end outlets in Spain. Versace, Tous, Custo, Desigual, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and Dolce&Gabbana are just some of the many international brands that sell their clothes and accessories with important discounts.
Las Rozas Village has over 100 boutiques and Spanish and international brands with great discounts all year round. Some examples are:
Armani, Bulgari, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, Custo Barcelona, Desigual, Diesel, Escada, Furla, Gant, Karen Millen, La Perla, Hackett, Hugo Boss, Munich, Samsonite, Dolce&Gabbana, Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, Tous, Versace, Zegna, Loewe, G-Star…
Check out the complete list of stores in the following link:
Buses leave the city centre three times a day:
- Departure at 9:30 am and return at 3:30 pm.
- Departure at 11:30 pm and return at 6:15 pm.
- Departure at 2 pm and return at 6:15 pm.
If you are a non-EU visitor, you can claim the tax back on your shopping. You’ll save up to 15.7%.
You will be given a VIP voucher with an extra discount applicable in most shops.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 2-12 years old||Children less than 2 years old|
Children 2-12 years oldUS$ 10.70
Children less than 2 years oldFree
5 hours - 7 hours.
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Return transportation by air conditioned coach from Madrid.
English speaking guide during the tour.
Special shopping discounts.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (2:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle San Nicolás, 15 (Next to the Opera House)