Be captivated by the contrasts of light and sound on the Teotihuacán pyramids on this night tour where we'll discover the secrets of the City of the Gods.
Teotihuacán Light & Sound Show
At 11 am we'll meet at Monte de Piedad Street in Mexico City and start a very special tour.
First, we'll stop in the municipality of Acolman, a village on the outskirts of the capital. There we will visit the ex-convent of San Agustín, a temple begun in the 16th century that belonged to Augustinians and Franciscans and currently houses the Viceroyalty Museum of Acolman.
Afterwards, you'll have an hour and a half of free time to enjoy a local dish. With renewed energy, we'll go to a piñata workshop, to discover why they became famous in the town. We'll also be able to decorate one with our own hands and take it home with us!
Afterwards, we'll head to the pre-Columbian site of Teotihuacán. We'll walk through the pre-Hispanic remains while they explain some curiosities about the site.
We'll ascend the staircase in front of the pyramid of the Sun to be part of an extraordinary experience of lights and sounds. You would never have imagined you would be able to witness such a magical spectacle as the one you'll enjoy in the 'City of the gods'. Open your eyes wide! This show is something you'll remember forever.
The tour will end returning to the starting point in Mexico City at 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 65.10
Children under 12 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Light and sound show at night in Teotihuacan.
Entrance to the ex
convent of Acolman.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Monte de Piedad.