Immerse yourself in nature and enjoy a unique experience as you discover the Aktun Chen Natural Park where you can go snorkelling, zip-lining or take a boat ride along underground rivers.
Aktun Chen Nature Park Day Trip
After picking you up from your hotel in Cancún, we'll head south to Aktun Chen Natural Park. Located in the midst of Mexican nature, it offers you a multitude of natural attractions such as caves, zip lines, animal shelters and even a cenote.
In Aktun Chen you'll get the chance to go on a zip line, explore the different species of vegetation and animals of the park such as white-tailed deer, spider monkeys or peccaries.
You'll also enjoy a tour of the underground cenote where you can snorkelling. The cenotes and caves that you'll visit are some of the best underground routes in the world, with breathtaking stalactites and geological formations that nature has formed over time.
In addition, you'll enjoy a delicious meal to get your strength back before enjoying some free time in the cenotes.
We'll return to the hotels in Cancun at approximately 7:30 pm.
This tour includes pick up from the different hotels in Cancún and Riviera Maya. If you're staying in Riviera Maya, you can book our tour to Aktun Chen from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 5 and 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
US$ 79 US$ 71.10
Children aged between 5 and 10 years oldUS$ 79 US$ 71.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
12 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Transport in private vehicle.
Access to the Aktun Chen cenote.
Entry to the animal sanctuary.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).