Explore the cultural heritage of the Andalusian city with this Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip. Discover the city famous for its wines and bullfighting tradition.
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
Once we've picked you up from the meeting points, we'll leave El Puerto de Santa María and head northeast. After approximately half an hour of the route, we'll arrive at Jerez de la Frontera.
You'll be captivated by the historical and artistic legacy of Jerez while on a tour of the city centre. The guided tour will start in the Plaza del Arenal, the city's most symbolic square, considered to be the heart of Jerez de la Frontera.
We'll visit the monumental site of the Alcazar de Jerez and admire its impressive Almohad architecture. The tour will then take us to the Plaza Encarnación and we'll visit the exterior of the Cathedral which combines Gothic, Baroque and Neoclassical styles.
Our next stop will be the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art. Here we'll enjoy "How the Andalusian Horses Dance", a show that combines equestrian ballet with Spanish music and typical 18th century costumes.
Once the equestrian show is over, we'll return to El Puerto de Santa María and arrive at around 2:15 pm.
Pick Up Points
Upon booking, you must select one of the following meeting points in El Puerto de Santa María:
- Hotel Puertobahia (Playa de Valdelagrana; Avenida de la Paz, 38 (El Puerto de Santa María) 9:30 am
- El Puerto de Santa María Renfe train station (Station Bar Kiosk bus stop) 9.35 am
You can also book this day trip departing from Cadiz.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
5 hours - 6 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Visit the facade of the monuments mentioned.
Entry to the 'How Andalusian horses dance' performance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).