Discover the Andalusian village and its impressive scenery with this Ronda Day Trip. You'll also discover Setenil de las Bodegas, a village built in the shelter of the rocks.
Ronda Day Trip
We'll pick you up at El Puerto de Santa María and head to Ronda, one of the white villages full of history in the Malaga mountains. On the way, we'll be able to admire the Andalusian landscapes with its characteristic fields and farmhouses.
On arrival in Ronda, we'll cross the newest part of the village to reach the Puente Nuevo, also known as the Tajo and considered the symbol of the town. You can approach the edge of the cliff to admire how the houses and rocks overlook the Serranía while the river is at our feet. Did you know that it took 42 years to build?
A few metres away we'll find the popular Mirador del Coño, where we can look out over the mountains before continuing through the streets of the old town to learn about the history of the famous bandits who inhabited the area. The statue of the bull will show us that we have arrived at the Maestranza, one of the most important bullrings in Spain. Here we'll discover the traditional lifestyle in Ronda amongst its terraces, bars and restaurants.
Our next stop on the tour will be Setenil de las Bodegas, a town in Cadiz built under a cliff overhang. Here we'll walk along the Calle Cuevas del Sol, where we can admire houses and restaurants sheltered by the rocks. We'll also explore local shops, take a look at traditional products such as the "rosquitos de vino".
The tour will end with our return to Puerto de Santa Maria.
Pick up Points
Upon booking you must select one of the following pick up points in El Puerto de Santa Maria>
- Hotel Puertobahia bus stop 9:20 am
- El Puerto de Santa María Renfe train station bus stop (next to the bar kiosk La Estación) 9:25 am
Departure from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 41.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Return transfer from El Puerto de Santa Maria.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).