Marshes, dunes, arboretums... Discover impressive scenery and abundant history on this Sanlúcar and Doñana Day Trip departing from El Puerto de Santa María.
Sanlúcar & Doñana Day Trip
We'll depart from El Puerto de Santa María towards one of the most unique locations in Andalusia, the Doñana Natural Park. To get to know its biodiversity better, we'll get into an all-terrain jeep and a guide will tell us all we need to know about this protected natural area.
During our one-hour jeep tour of Doñana we'll learn about its main species, especially the flamingos and lynx. The park also hosts an exceptional ecosystem that we'll admire throughout the tour, formed by a set of dunes, groves and marshes.
The tour will continue with a guided visit to Sanlúcar de Barrameda. Walking through the historical centre of this town in Cadiz, famous for its tradition of finos and manzanillas, we'll admire outstanding monuments such as the Santiago castle. To conclude the tour we'll go to the Plaza del Cabildo, Sanlúcar's most symbolic point.
Around 1 pm we'll be back in El Puerto.
Pick Up Points
The day trip includes pick up from the following locations in El Puerto de Santa María, at the times indicated:
- Hotel Puertobahia bus stop(Playa de Valdelagrana; Avenida de la Paz, 38 (El Puerto de Santa María) 9:45 am
- El Puerto de Santa María Renfe train station bus stop (next to the bar kiosk La Estación) 9:50 am
Upon booking, you must select a meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by climatised bus.
English speaking guide.
4x4 tour around the Doñana Natural Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (El Puerto de Santa María local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).