Encounter the magnificent bulls used in the famous Spanish bullfights and other shows, when you take this fantastic trip from Madrid. After visiting the ranch you will also enjoy a delicious traditional snack.
Spanish Fighting Bull Ranch Trip
We'll meet at 4 pm at the statue of Philip IV in Plaza de Oriente square. From there, we will set off by bus to the outskirts of Madrid where the traditional bullfighting ranch is located.
We will explore the facilities and learn about the entire process involved in the selection. During the tour, we will also learn how to distinguish the trapio of the fighting bulls: the features, reactions, and attitudes of this magnificent species that can reach up to 1100 lbs. We will closely observe dozens of specimens that live in the pasture to discover other lesser-known aspects of these icons of the Iberian Peninsula.
We will also see how these mighty creatures are bred and cared for. After the guided tour of the bull ranch, we will enjoy a small, tasty traditional snack to recharge our energy.
Finally, we will return to the center of Madrid, arriving at 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 17 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 17 years oldUS$ 65.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Transport in bus or minibus.
Entry to the bullfighting ranch.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (6:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Plaza de Oriente square.