Climb up to the top of one of the tallest skyscrapers in Shanghai when you purchase this ticket for the Jin Mao Tower. You will have access to the fantastic observation deck on the 88th floor of one of the world's tallest buildings.
Jin Mao Tower
Jin Mao Tower is one of the most iconic buildings in Shanghai. Constructed in 1999, it is one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world and you can climb to the top with this ticket.
The exterior design is a wonderful mixture of elements of traditional Chinese culture with state-of-the-art architectural techniques. The building's dimensions revolve around number 8, the Chinese number of prosperity. There are 88 floors, built on 8 interior and 8 exterior columns, and the building overall has an octagon shape.
At the observation deck on the top floor, you will enjoy impressive views across the city, especially if you visit during the magical evening sunset. The lift will take you there from the bottom in an incredible 45 seconds!
Jin Mao Tower is open every day from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3.3 ft to 4.3 ft (100 cm to 130 cm)||Children under 3.3 ft (100 cm)|
Children from 3.3 ft to 4.3 ft (100 cm to 130 cm)US$ 8.93
Children under 3.3 ft (100 cm)Free
Entry to Jin Mao Tower
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Jin Mao Tower