Enjoy an authentic Neopolitan night, and enjoy a night of Tarantella music and dancing. With the Sorrento Musical, you'll travel back to the origins of culture and folklore in the city.
What to expect?
The Sorrento Musical is one of the most complete shows in the city and the perfect place to get to know Naples' typical dance. Over a little more than an hour, the most talented musicians and dancers will fill the stage with southern Italy's most famous dance: the tarantella.
The main theme of the show takes in day to day life and the dreams of its protagonists. So you'll not only get to know the typical songs from the peninsula but will discover important aspects of Sorrentino's culture. A magical atmosphere!
And as if that wasn't enough, before the musical begins you'll enjoy a refreshing welcome drink!.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Ticket to the Sorrento Musical||
Ticket to the Sorrento Musical
Per PersonUS$ 28.10
1 hour 15 minutes.
Ticket to the show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Sorrento local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Cinema Teatro Armida.