Feel the emotion and adrenaline of whizzing along a zipline on the Cerro López mountain. A different way of seeing the best landscapes in the Argentinian Patagonia.
Zipline on Cerro López
We'll leave Bariloche and head towards the mountainside town of Colonia Suiza. Here, we'll hop on a 4x4 vehicle which will take us to the foot of the Cerro López mountain.
After some brief technical instructions and safety advice, you'll be able to enjoy this adrenaline-filled zipline experience. The ziplines are spread out along a route at a height of 4921 feet (1,500 metres) above sea level, with 10 platforms among the treetops.
There will be professional guides with you at all times, making sure that your experience is both safe and fun. All you need to worry about is having a good time!
At the end of this incredible ziplining experience, we'll get in the off-road vehicle once again to return to Colonia Suiza, and from there we'll make our way back to Bariloche.
- Pregnant women, children under 5 years old and people with heart problems cannot take part in this activity.
- On the day of the tour, you will need to bring your ID document or passport.
- We also recommend wearing sun protection.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in the centre of Bariloche. If your accommodation is elsewhere, you must make your own way to the meeting point for the scheduled time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 32
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport from Bariloche.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.