Discover what was once the most important port in Spain when you take this fantastic trip to Sanlúcar de Barrameda. You will also visit the beautiful Doñana natural park, one of Andalucia's most enchanting corners.
Sanlucar and Donana Trip
At the scheduled time, we will pick you up at your chosen meeting point in Chiclana de la Frontera. From there, we will set off for Sanlúcar de Barrameda, one of the most beautiful white towns of Andalucia.
When we arrive at our destination, we will take a guided tour of the city. Located at the mouth of the Guadalquivir River, this town is famous for its idyllic beaches and its elegant architecture. We will also appreciate remains of the Muslim constructions with their characteristic arches, as well as Phoenician and Roman vestiges.
The next stop on the trip will be at the old Ice Factory, the information center of the Doñana National Park. When we finish, you will have free time to continue exploring Sanlúcar and have lunch in a traditional restaurant (not included).
If you want a true adventure in the wild, then there is the option to take a fabulous 4x4 tour of Doñana which includes visiting the picturesque Bonanza salt marshes. You will see flamingos and wild horses in their natural habitat!
Finally, we will return to Chiclana de la Frontera at 6:30 p.m.
When you making the reservation you must choose the point from which you want us to pick you up in Chiclana de la Frontera:
- At 8:30 am at the bus stop on Calle la Barrosa street, in front of Hotel Riu RIU.
- At 8:35 am at the bus stop in Calle Almircar Barca street.
- At 8:38 am at the bus stop on Avenida Octavio Augusto, in front of Complejo Hipotels.
- At 8:40 am at the bus stop next to Hotel Vincci Costa Golf.
- At 8:45 am at the bus stop at Vivero Infraplant on Camino de Fuente Amarga.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
|Tour in English + 4x4 ride||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 28.10
Children under 3 years oldFree
Tour in English + 4x4 ride
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 45
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
4x4 tour of Donana (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chiclana de la Frontera local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape).