Visit one of the most charming cities in the Bay of Cadiz with this San Fernando Private Tour. You'll be the one to decide which areas you want to get to know in detail and which monuments you want to stop at - just for you, your partner, family or friends!
San Fernando Private Tour
At the time you select, we'll meet next to the San Romualdo Castle, one of the architectural symbols of San Fernando. The walking tour through the town will begin from this fortress, whose origin dates back to the 13th century.
Are you ready to find out about the abundant and rich history of San Fernando? You'll find out about battles between Christians and Muslims as we walk through the old town. As this is a private tour, you'll also decide where you'd like to stop.
We'll pass by locations including the Comandancia de la Armada, the bullring and the Juan de Vargas square, where the monument in honour of Camarón de la Isla is located. Did you know that this important flamenco singer was born in San Fernando?
We can also visit the exterior of the Royal Institute and Observatory of the Navy, the King's square or the Royal Theatre of the Courts. Guess what important document was signed in this building? We will reveal it to you!
An hour and a half later, the tour will end returning to the starting point or any other central location you prefer.
Advantages of a private tour
When you book a private tour you'll have a guide exclusively for you and you can vary the itinerary according to your preferences. In addition, you'll have several schedules to choose from and, if you're a large group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Este tour se realiza de forma privada para ti y tu pareja, familia o amigos.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 30 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 117.90
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 176.90
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 212.30
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, no other people in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we be visiting the inside of the monuments?
A - The price of the private tour doesn't include the entrance fees to the monuments. We'll reveal their secrets by admiring their facades. If you want to access any of them, you'll have to pay these amounts the day of the activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
San Romualdo Castle