Embark on a tour of the Sorrento countryside and discover its historical lemon growing history. You'll learn all about the properties of this product, and try the famous limoncello: Delicious!
The tour meets at 4:30 pm in Tasso square in the centre of the city, from where our lemon tour of Sorrento begins. Over two and a half hours, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Italian city, passing through trails flanked by lemon groves. Picture perfect!
After our walk, we'll arrive at a local farm to learn about the production and use of lemons in this area of Italy. And you'll be able to quench your thirst with a deserved homemade, refreshing lemonade.
Before hitting the road back to Sorrento, we'll try local produce, including olive oil and limoncello - helping us to understand the local cuisine and its intimate links with lemon cultivation.
The tour then finishes around 8 pm.
To take this tour, good physical condition and comfortable clothing are recommended, as it includes a total of two and a half hours walking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 39.30
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of local products.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (4:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).