Visit one of the most legendary tablaos in the world and discover what the authentic Flamenco dancing is, a traditional Gypsy dance that awakens the soul, speaks to the heart and gives you goosebumps.
Cardamomo is an internationally renowned tablao, famous for its authentic shows. Open for over 20 years, it is has welcomed illustrious artists such as Joaquín Cortés, Enrique Morente, Estrella Morente, Jorge Pardo, Antonio Carmona, Ramón El Portugués, Tomatito o Raimundo Amador, among others.
Every evening, Cardamomo organizes innovative performances with famous cantaores (singers), guitar players and bailaores (dancers) that recreate this originally Gypsy dance from Andalusia with passion and ardor, transmitting their effusiveness for life.
Recommended by The New York Times in their “36 Hours in Madrid” guide, visitors will enjoy a unique and breath-taking show.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 3|
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 25.50
Children under 3Free
50 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes.
50 or 90 minutes Flamenco show.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Echegaray 15.