Admire the breathtakingly beautiful Italian coastline and discover natural pools, ancient ruins and picturesque towns on this boat tour from Sorrento.
Sorrento Boat Tour
At 9.30 am we'll meet at Marina Piccola and board a boat ready to discover the must-see places of interest on Sorrento's coastline - an unforgettable trip on the Tyrrhenian Sea!
Setting our course south, we'll approach the Bagni della Regina Giovanna, or the Baths of Queen Giovanna, a natural pool of crystal clear water nestled under an immense sea cliff. We'll have the opportunity to take a refreshing dip in this beautiful spot on the Sorrento coast. What's more, from the sea we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the ruins of an ancient Roman villa known as Pollio Felice.
Returning to the boat, we will continue sailing and enjoying the views of the surrounding landscapes. We'll see Punta Campanella, the village of Massa Lubrense and Cascatella, a natural waterfall where we'll stop so you can go for another swim.
Back on the boat, we'll be treated to some typical appetizers accompanied by a glass of the area's most emblematic drink: limoncello. Cheers!
At the end of the two-hour boat tour of the Sorrento coast, we'll return to the original starting point, where we'll say goodbye at 11:30 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
English speaking captain.
Snack and glass of limoncello.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).